Together We Truly Are Making A Difference
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in PreSchool Partners. Our program is dedicated to preparing at risk 3 and 4 year old children and their parents for kindergarten in the Birmingham City Schools. PreSchool Partners was founded on the belief that every child deserves access to a quality preschool education whether his family can afford to pay for it or not. We strongly believe that in order for a child to be successful in school, there must be parental involvement. For that reason, we require a parent or primary caregiver to attend school one morning a week with their child. The mission of PreSchool Partners is to equip families of at risk preschool age children with the skills necessary to achieve school readiness.
- Jan. 30 - Field Trip to Papa John's Pizza
- Feb. 6 - Field Trip to Children's Theater
- Feb. 24 - Field Trip to McWane Science Center
- Feb. 27 - Field Trip to Publix
- March 13 - Field Trip to Botanical Gardens
- April 1 - Registration Begins for 2014-15
- April 28 - Field Trip to Birmingham Zoo
- May 5 - Parents Graduation Program
- May 12 - Children's Graduation
- May 15 - Last Day of School
- July 28 - August 8 - Kindergarten Boot Camp
Sign up to receive our newsletter.